Monday, April 9, 2012

This weeks card challenge April 3-9 for Mycricutcraftroom

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-weeks-card-challenge-april-3-9.html
Card Challenge for mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Here is the sketch that was to be used for this weeks card and colors to be used
The colors are Blue-berry, Apple and Grape.




Here is my submission to the card challenge


Close up of my card

Blueberry blue, Grape Grape, and Green Apple
Sounds Delish


Now how I put this card together

I used a basic base for the card in a cream color
I inked the edges of the frames
the flowers were cut with the Accent essentials cartridge
Frame is made with the Accent Essentials Cartridge
My string material at the bottom is DMC floss black I used a green button to help hold the thread layered on top of two different flower shapes

hope you enjoyed my card for this challenge be sure to check out the rest of the cards over at   http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-weeks-card-challenge-april-3-9.html

Thank you
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment