Monday, April 16, 2012

April 10-16th card sketch challenge Get well card

Card challenge for April 10-16th  on http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/


Here is the sketch and the colors that are to be used for this challenge: 
 purple, blue, green







Here is my submission to this weeks Challenge Get Well Soon






Well I had tons of fun putting this card together.
First I used a piece of  blue card stock  for  the background
Next I took some purple paper and cut it using the Walk in my Garden at 5"
On the purple paper I used a technique that I found on U tube it was modpodge with acrylic paint mixed then painted on the paper (just love this )
The Tree was cut from the Hoot n Holler Cartridge cut at 2" used the modpodge technique on the leaves
For the banner at the bottom I used locker Talk Cartridge cut at 1"
Add wrote the sentiment.
Used stickles on the sun and the tree to add a little shine

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed my card for this challenge be sure to check out
http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/  for more challenges and to check out other fabulous projects

See ya later

Amy
   




No comments:

Post a Comment