Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenge for MyCricutCraftroom Birthday Sketch Card Challenge March 20th

MY Cricut craftroom birthday sketch March 20th
Sketch for the march 20th card challenge is below:



these are the colors that were to be used for the challenge pastels for the moth of March

Now here is my card that I created for the challenge


 Up close shot of the bunny isn't he cute
 Used flock for the grass made it very soft looking great for bunnies to bounce in

 Another shot  of the bunny card


now on how I put this little cuttie together.

  • George and Basic Shapes
  • Cut three ovals turned into my "egg" shape 7", 6 1/2", 5", 
  • Purple for the base color second was a pastal uellow and the main layer is a green with a little yellow swirled into it.
  • I took some ribbon and glued it around the edges to give it a little feminine touch
  • Next I used creata critter and made the adorable bunny. he is cut in a 3 1/2" size.
  • Using many pop dots I raised up all the grass pieces that are layered ontop of each other . I also used pop dots for the ears of the bunny 
  • Green flock and pink stickles were used on the grass and the rabbit to add a little dimension
  • On the inside of the card I took a yellow oval and placed it in the center and put the centiment Happy easter ( to hard to take a picture)
  •     
  • Thank you for stopping by my  blog be sure to check out the other cards on the challenge and be sure to link up your own for a chance at some great prizes.   http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/card-creating-tuesday-march-20-2012.html
   

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the way the bunny is hiding in the grass and the added touch of the lacey ribbon is so pretty. Thanks for joining the challenge.

    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Member,
    Jenny R

    ReplyDelete