Sketch for the march 20th card challenge is below:
these are the colors that were to be used for the challenge pastels for the moth of March
Now here is my card that I created for the challenge
now on how I put this little cuttie together.
- George and Basic Shapes
- Cut three ovals turned into my "egg" shape 7", 6 1/2", 5",
- Purple for the base color second was a pastal uellow and the main layer is a green with a little yellow swirled into it.
- I took some ribbon and glued it around the edges to give it a little feminine touch
- Next I used creata critter and made the adorable bunny. he is cut in a 3 1/2" size.
- Using many pop dots I raised up all the grass pieces that are layered ontop of each other . I also used pop dots for the ears of the bunny
- Green flock and pink stickles were used on the grass and the rabbit to add a little dimension
- On the inside of the card I took a yellow oval and placed it in the center and put the centiment Happy easter ( to hard to take a picture)
- Thank you for stopping by my blog be sure to check out the other cards on the challenge and be sure to link up your own for a chance at some great prizes. http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/card-creating-tuesday-march-20-2012.html