Sunday, March 4, 2012

Erica's Card Challenge Feb-march

This was tons of fun coming up with a card from the following sketch.  Though this was my first card I think it turned out well..





So here is my submission I Titled it Your So Tweet.  The tweet part is in the inside.  I used some lite colored paper that doesnt seem to be showing up well in the pictures not sure of the brand of paer (I was using things that I had in my stash from forever ago)  I used cricut cartridges, Stamped for the letters,  3 Birds on Parade for my cute little bird.  Love stickles so of course had to add a little glitter to my card : ) and some ribbon to top it off.   






Please follow this link to ericascraftroom   beleive me you wont be disappointed.. http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/

Thank you erica for all that you do you are one creative lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment